Kimchi pots- you know I love them!!!
We ate lunch at a fabulous restaurant inside a traditional home. It had a wonderful courtyard with fish and flowers, and paper doors and windows, and the MOST beautiful old wooden floors you ever saw. We ate on the floor, and had the traditional Korean meal.
It came with a gazillion side dishes, including dough porridge I had always wanted to try. We also ordered a seafood pancake for Gryphon, who loves all Korean pancakes and soups!
Mark liked the fish. (It was yummy- just smoked fish!)
The stone gate at the front of the restaurant- no idea what it says as my knowledge of Chinese characters is virtually zero now. Well, I know numbers, and person and mountain, but that's it!!
The outside of the restaurant.

Mark and the girls wandering down one of Insadong's twisted alleys. I guess I have a thing for walking pictures!!
1 comment:
Girl you are on one amazing adventure. I love all the details and photography you are sharing here. Very, very cool!
Post a Comment