We drove to the Port of Baltimore to say goodbye to the van yesterday. I miss it already!
And movers come tomorrow, so I am packing suitcases that we will live out of for the next 2 months. As you can see, they are pretty huge!
Mark and Cleo leave Sunday, after packers and movers and Regional Championships all this week. I'm tired just thinking about it.
Pack to packing I go...
3 comments:
The beginning of a great adventure...well it will be great when all of the packing, moving, flying, and unpacking are over. So excited for you guys, Rachel is ready to stowaway in a suitcase and go with!!
That's a long time to live out of suitcases!
Just think - less to clean up! I'm trying to put a positive spin on it for ya :)
Are your parents coming one last time to see the girls?? Oh I bet the withdrawls are starting already.
Post a Comment