We were in Columbus, Ohio for a rhythmic meet this weekend, and it was great! Here is Gryphon, with medals- wahoo!
Rowan won 1st in every event and all around, first time she's ever totally swept all events, though she has been 1st all around before. She sort of looks bored in this picture, I believe she is thinking "Yeah, yeah, I know. I totally rock."Now, our gym has lots of trophies, but not one of them for the rhythmic team. They are for the artistic girls and boys teams, which seem to get big honkin trophies for everything. Rhythmic never, ever gives out trophies. But they did team awards at this meet, they combined the top 3 scores from each team in the level, and our team got 2nd place! So now there is a trophy, woo hoo!
Next meet is (gulp) Regional Championships. Then maybe Junior Olympics and then...Korea!

2 comments:
Woo hoo! Very cool.
WAY TO GO LADIES!!!! Man, they must be stoked! Keep me posted on your departure date. :(
Love you!
Post a Comment