Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Rowan photos (aka circus freak)


I really love the cool "s" shape her body makes here. Not so much the rug in the foreground, but I'm hoping a frame will cover it, because I can't crop this any different. Whoops.


This looks sort of easy. But when I tried it, my foot was like 3 feet from my head. Go ahead, try it. Ouch.


These are too blown out, but good shots otherwise unfortunately. Gryphon is a dream to photograph- nice facial expressions. Rowan always looks crazy or mentally challenged. All the other shots of these poses are- you guessed it- in the crazy category.








I am pretty sure that if you do this stuff long enough, eventually your body just stays this way. And you have to walk around bent in half, with your head hanging to your bum. Lets hope I'm wrong about that.
These photos were *so* fun to take. I am constantly amazed at what her beautiful little body can do. You should see the girl's abs- she has a 6 pack!! So much fun.




2 comments:

Helena said...

Amazing!

Lynnae said...

The girls are so talented! And so gorgeous, even with the 'crazies' ;-)

Keep it up, photo Mama!!