Woo hoo! Getting so excited now. We bought massive suitcases (I'll post pictures of Rowan inside one soon!) and cleaned out the playroom. Getting c-l-o-s-e-r!! To bide the time and distract me from just worrying about everything I need to do, I have been perusing Flickr's Korea photos. These are from there- not mine! Above, Seoul.
What I am looking forward to most- FOOD! I totally plan to eat my way throughout the country. I've gone so far as to make a list of regional specialties from all over Korea, and the plan is to travel and eat, travel and eat.

First stop is Namdaemun Market in Seoul, as per the girls' request. I made the mistake of saying it opens at like 3 am, so if we were messed up from the time change, we could go there. So now the girls are banking on a 3 am trip to Namdaemun. It's beyond description really- you'll have to wait for photos.
More great photos of Namdaemun are here if you are bored!
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Namdaemun%20market&w=all&s=int
3 comments:
YES, Yes, yes! Eating your way throughout the country sounds awesome! So hope that I can join you for part of that journey!!!
Travel, eat, and take pictures! Woo hoo!
You might also try pbase for some great pictures.
You lucky girl!! I just can't believe you'll be even *farther* away.... (sigh)
Post a Comment