Mark has been taking pictures for us sicne he arrived in Korea Monday night, we run to the computer first thing every morning to see what he's sent. Here is the big hotel on Yongsan where he is staying, the Dragon Hill Lodge.
And in today's batch of photos- our house! I wanted pictures of just whatever the housing looked like, but it appears he got a house already. Our door is the upstairs door on the right.
Rowan wanted to know about parks, this playground is right next door.

The interior (I won't bore you with them all) is white tile floors (eeeeww) but otherwise not too bad. Small, outdated, but overall about what you'd expect for military housing. This is looking into the kitchen from what will be the school/play room.
We can't wait!!
2 comments:
Cool! Is that on base?
Not too shabby! I was expecting waaaay smaller (being Korea and all) but it looks awesome!
Post a Comment