
Jackie (http://explorecreatelearn.typepad.com/) often posts her scrapbook pages after we scrap together via webcam using Skype. I never do, but I *do* scrapbook when we Skype, so I thought for once I'd post some of my recent Skypey-scrapping pages.
If you haven't heard of Skype, its awesome and *free*. And when we move halfway around the world next year (knock on wood) its a great way to keep on touch. Just don't set your Skype settings to run your video automatically, because once a friend (hi Erin!) Skyped me and poor Mark was in front of the computer in his bathrobe. He answered, not realizing the webcam would automatically start up, too. (I'll bet he'll be thrilled to read this!)


1 comment:
Easier to get a feel for the whole page seeing them here than on Skype. Love that we will be able to scrap wherever we live!!
Post a Comment