Thursday, July 17, 2008

And the big news is...

...we aren't in England!


We aren't going to England after all, and will be staying right here until May. The girls were thrilled with the extension to their lives in our great neighborhood; Mark and I are disappointed. But, not totally, because when we *do* get to move, we pick up and move to:


Guess we'll be dropping Spanish class this year!

So you can find us at our old address, same phone number, the works. Sorry to take SO long to let anyone know where were moving or when, but we were clueless ourselves. And given the experience we had with the UK move, I won't believe it until we step foot on Kimpo airport, myself.

So stay tuned, but for now, the plan is Seoul in the spring!

3 comments:

Lynnae said...

I'm still excited for you, but that totally SUCKS about all the hassle of (not) moving.

Argh.

Maybe I can hold onto the 'memories' until Spring, but I can't promise anything!!

Helena said...

축하합니다! (I'm so jealous!) I shall look forward to your posts from Korea. :)

Tracey said...

Wow I can't believe you aren't moving to England. Good luck with the Seoul move...hey I should be in DC again next January, maybe we could meet up again.