Thursday, October 04, 2007

New House!

We moved 6 townhouses up in the same court, to a larger place this weekend. We *love* it-much better! Here is a virtual tour, starting with the entry way:This is the school room, we have a kitchen table and are using the dining room for school.Living room, including Pretzel Girl. Don't miss the cruddy carpet in the old place at ALL.
The girls bathroom, above, and Gryphon's room, below. They both like having their own rooms to decorate!


Rowan's blue room. I need to find her a canopy like her sisters!

The office in the basement- still need to put some stuff up (note the piles o crap). Plenty of room for a *bigger* scrapbook table (yeah me!) and the orange towers I keep paper and stuff on. Mark calls those orange towers "Isengard"!



The best part- the basement playroom. No toys underfoot, they can all stay down here. And the neighborhood kids can all come over, lots of room!



We haven't doen a thing in our room yet, like curtains and whatnot, but its a huge improvement because the carpet is not purple. Ahhhhhhh....so much better!

5 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

Cami wowzers girl! I had no idea you moved and it looks like you are the queen of moves what with all your stuff put up and away so fast! The house looks great...love that basement playroom. Now get "Isengard" up so we can do HOF. I'm starting on it this very weekend!

Anonymous said...

It looks great and it is amazing how settled everything is, you have been working hard! Love the girls rooms, their comforters remind me of some awesome scrapbook paper.
Hugs

Lynnae said...

Beautiful!!

Can you come and decorate MY house?!? ugh.

Tell the truth, how many *pots* of coffee did you go thru while doing this move? (with the pictures up and painted, etc) Botle some of that energy and send it my way, baby!

Anonymous said...

Haley says "I think we should go on an airplane to Washington DC again so we can see Rowans room and their basesment. I think I need to see Gryphon's room too!"
I know you really hate the purple carpet but that purple grout in the bathroom was the BOMB! Love you guys.
Matt,Joy and the girls

Tracey said...

I love the new house! And your one room that is "not organized" is still way more organized than most of the rooms in my house.