Since we have had fall weather (only in the 60's, woo hoo!) Gryphon got to break out her fall clothes for co-op today. She picked them out herself this year, and they are all animal print. No more "I don't care as long as its soft" clothes, its all about the style (or not) now for her. I am just amazed at what a grown up girl she looks like- the braces, the clothes, the hair. Wow. Our little girl is transforming before our eyes.Friday, October 12, 2007
Growing up
Since we have had fall weather (only in the 60's, woo hoo!) Gryphon got to break out her fall clothes for co-op today. She picked them out herself this year, and they are all animal print. No more "I don't care as long as its soft" clothes, its all about the style (or not) now for her. I am just amazed at what a grown up girl she looks like- the braces, the clothes, the hair. Wow. Our little girl is transforming before our eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, they do grow up way to fast. While I love watching Rachel become a big kid, I miss the days when she was a little girl. It is definitely bittersweet.
Beautiful! She really is, Cam, you've done a beautiful job. I know the outside is the genes, but the inside is all the help from a wonderful, creative, intelligent mom like yourself.
Love you!
Post a Comment