Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloweenies

Its that time of year again- time for pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating!
Rowan is going as an evil dead cat. With wings. Don't you dare call her a "cute little kitty", by the way.



Gryphon is...wait for it...HARRY POTTER! I'm betting no one saw that coming, right? Its only, what, the 3rd year she's been Harry? We sprung for a new deluxe robe this year though, and a broom to ride on.
Mark is making sloppy joes, then its off to trick or treat we go!
Happy Halloween everyone!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!
I LOVE Rowan's costume, doesn't surprise me that she would make it her own. 3 years should make Gryphon an expert Harry!
Have a spooktacular evening!!!

Lynnae said...

Hahahahaha....... Oh, Rowan...
I love her individuality!! I almost didn't recognize Gryphon - she is a phenomenal Harry Potter!

Hopefully you had a great night!