
Yes, it was a sweltering 92 degrees today- hardly puts you in the mood for pumpkins and cider! Still, it was pumpkin patch time, and we headed out to Northern Virginia's biggest, Cox Farms.

They have a hay ride, and lots of fun stuff to do, like dress up and pretend to sing on a stage.

The goats were big hit, too. I think a pet goat would be so much fun...Mark doesn't seem to agree with me.

Gryphon on the rope swing.

Rowan on one of
the many slides- they have a big slide you go down on gunny sacks, too, but I wanted to ride so no pictures.

Even though the weather said "summer" Cox Farm just makes you feel like fall!
2 comments:
cute shots Cami! Your girls are growing up so fast!
Erin
You lucky dog with the warm weather!! Enjoy it all now, it'll be gone soon. Great to see photos of you as well. (I'm always the camera-woman also, so I know how it feels)
Happy Fall!
Post a Comment