Friday, December 14, 2007

Rowan's Gymnastics routine!

Rowan had her "dress rehearsal" tonight, where she did the floor routine in her competition leotard to make sure everything works right, nothing is too tight, etc. I took the opportunity to videotape it, since at the meet in January I have no idea where we will be seated or what he lighting will be like. The video is not so great, because I didn't focus the camera- whoops. And, I am having a really hard time using my video editing program, got sick of it and gave up, so the first 45 seconds is pretty annoying: its me talking, moving, people walking in front of the camera, etc. But hang on- its worth it! You can get the general idea. I am so proud of her, she's only been learning it for a few weeks!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lynnae said...

Ohhhh... Cami... I had tears of joy in my eyes!! For the both of you!

I love the Little Mermaid music and you humming to it :) Remember Julie and her 'hair' routine??

You have every right to be beaming! Rowan looked wonderful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"you did a great job-I can't wait for you to come to our house for Christmas"-Haley
"I liked your dance-you look pretty. I like when you come to see me for Christmas"-Abbey
"MMMblllll"-Emma
We loved wathching you. Haley is now making up her own dances. We want to see you do it in person next week. We love you and Gryphon
Aunt Joy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Rowan, What a great routine. It was wonderful. You looked like you were floating. Pretty !! Papa and I are so proud of you. We watched the video over and over.

Grammy had tears in her eyes to see you perform and that you are growing-up so fast.

Gryphon, you are such a great big sister. We love both of you. See you soon

Jackie Wood said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. Rowan is amazing and so fun to watch her "do her thing".

Have a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to scrap in the new year!

Tracey said...

Wow! She is just adorable. I hope in a few years I will be recording Georgia do the same things. She has been taking tot gymnastics and does "floor" routines around the living room all the time.

Merry Christmas Cami!!

Tracey