Monday, December 17, 2007

Photos from the Christmas show Saturday

Since Rowan has short hair, I couldn't do the traditional rhythmic gymnastics bun. I wassweating the whole hair thing- I am not very good at doing hair, that's why the girls have SHORT hair. But look how cute this little weave is! I am super proud of this!


Rowan did her routine in front of people for the first time- she was nervous, but did great! And now she isn't nervous about the upcoming meet, which is good.



The whole team did a darling routine to the James Bond theme.







This sport is so much fun to watch!

2 comments:

Jackie Wood said...

You did a great job on her hair!
I wish we could have been there to see Rowan perform. Give her a big hug from us and thanks for sharing the photos.

Lynnae said...

Awesome braiding, girl!!!! Bravo!

Rowan looks like a natural! I'm no expert, but the position of her hands, her poise, etc. Lucky girl to have a mama who is willing to schlep her to these performances.

PS: she is gonna *LOVE* that outfit!!! Get your camera ready - we all want to see her face :)