Mark's branch manager came out today. For those not familiar with military-speak, he assigns all the people with Mark's job to different places where they are needed. And, we're going to ENGLAND!!!!
Wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Next fall, we'll be Europe-bound. And the pets get to go- we were previously told Korea, where you can't take pets andwere pretty worried about leaving Cleo and Rocko.
What an awesome opportunity for the girls (and me!).
Best Christmas present EVER.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me??? England??
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!
But.....you'll be even farther away..... :(
That's it, I'm coming to visit! So happy for you!
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Yea!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad for you guys that you now know where you are heading. Oh the possibilities of places to go and people to meet.
Very exciting!!! So glad that you can take Cleo and Rocko too, they would have missed you guys. Well Cleo definitely would have!!!
I am thinking Ireland might be a fun place to meet up with you. Yes, your moving makes me think of vacation possibilities for us!!
Happy Christmas!
So cool! (ALSO, YOU HAVE A BLOG! I'm probably the last one to know.) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
You lucky dog! That's awesome! And thank goodness it's not some anti-homeschooling place like Germany. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Now that I've seen yours I'm definitely going to have to make a way for our family to visit that museum in St. Louis!
Post a Comment