I sat around this morning, and at 10 I finally decided to go get dressed.As soon as I got upstairs, Gryphon came barrelling into the house yelling that there was a news reporter outside who wanted to interview them! I threw a sweater on over my pajamas and ran outside, where I was met by a fully-made-up, cute as a button blond reporter who wanted to tape the kids sledding. She interviewed the kids, and then ME! Sans make-up, hair crazy. If you've ever wondered why people on TV look like such morons, well, now you know!
The kids all came in for cocoa at 12, and we watched the news broadcast. Rowan's interview didn't make it to air, which was sad for her, since she is SO shy but wanted to be on TV. I have a feeling the runny nose may have gotten her axed! It was great fun for the kids to see themselves sledding and playing on TV!
3 comments:
Awesome!!!!! Well, for them anyway(maybe not for you, hehe!)
Send some of that white stuff our way!
Well that will teach you to have a nice relaxing morning.
I agree with Bug, send some white stuff here!!
Fabulous! I'll have to tell Helen that Rowan is now a star!
-Erin
Post a Comment