All of you can ignore this- its for a coach to see what sort of things Rowan can do to make her a routine! I needed a place to put it, so I put it here. Move along now, nothing to see...
I realize we were just suppose to move along, nothing to see. But she amazes me everytime I watch her, so I had watch just one more time : ) I still can't fathom moving my body the way she does.
Thank Tracey!! That is very sweet. I can't imagine it either- well I can, but my imagining also then leads to the ER!
This is at the racquetball court at the gym on post, and she wasn't very warmed up. When she is, her head can touch her bum, its quite disgusting. The music is what the coach here wants for her routines, hoop and freehands. So hopefully some routines coming soon. There is no heat (no I mean it, really-none) in the gym here in Korea, so Rowan is taking the next few months off because it about 15 degrees in there. Brutal. The compromise was she got routines made while she is taking those months of, so that is why I shot quick video, so the routine maker could see sort of what she is like.
There are rhythmic gyms in Washington, by the way- closest to you is probably Federal Way. Let me know if you want numbers or anything! I can see Georgia doing rhythmic!
2 comments:
I realize we were just suppose to move along, nothing to see. But she amazes me everytime I watch her, so I had watch just one more time : ) I still can't fathom moving my body the way she does.
Thank Tracey!! That is very sweet. I can't imagine it either- well I can, but my imagining also then leads to the ER!
This is at the racquetball court at the gym on post, and she wasn't very warmed up. When she is, her head can touch her bum, its quite disgusting. The music is what the coach here wants for her routines, hoop and freehands. So hopefully some routines coming soon. There is no heat (no I mean it, really-none) in the gym here in Korea, so Rowan is taking the next few months off because it about 15 degrees in there. Brutal. The compromise was she got routines made while she is taking those months of, so that is why I shot quick video, so the routine maker could see sort of what she is like.
There are rhythmic gyms in Washington, by the way- closest to you is probably Federal Way. Let me know if you want numbers or anything! I can see Georgia doing rhythmic!
Post a Comment