Monday, October 12, 2009

And now for something different...

Instead of the usual pictures+text format, I have put in some videos. Our video camera has been inoperable due to a lost power cord, but it's back in business, so look forward to lots of really boring videos with nausea-inducing camera angles!Rowan's buddy Bella came along with us.

We drove up to Bukhansan National park, to see the fall colors and do a little hiking. Unfortunately, we are 0 for 2 trips to this park, as we once again failed to get to the top. This time, the culprit was not taking a trail that was too hard, last time's trail involved ropes and sheer rock faces, which I am NOT okay with! No, we were sunk by the yummy lunch of Oritang, duck soup. It took along time to eat, and we didn't have time to get to the top.

The lunch was so good though-!!

We did have time to see 3 temples on the mountain, which was nice. The colors are not yet at their peak, so we will take another trip in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Jackie Wood said...

Thanks for sharing video, so cool! My mouth is still watering over that soup, looked very nummy!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jackie -- very hungry now!

Helena said...

I call DH yobo sometimes. :)

Wonderful! Jealous. I dreamed about Korea again a few days ago. This happens a lot, actually.