Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun videos to share!

Here is Rowan rocking the freehands (no apparatus) routine. She cleaned up at this meet! 2nd all around, and 1st in hoop (finally- she's been so close!)Gryphon totally rocked the hoop event, a clean, no mistakes routine that earned her 6th place (thats really good!).

We drove out with a gymnastics buddy, Becky, to freezing cold Ohio for this meet. It was literally a degree- yuck! Gryphon was great fun to watch, she is super expressive and just a joy to watch. The girl has some serious flair. She wasn't nervous at all, I am in awe of her confidence and moxie, this was her first meet, and she's been doing this all of 6 months.

2 comments:

Jackie Wood said...

How fun to see the video! I was clapping and cheering along! Give those girls hugs, they are awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! this was awesome! Annalise and I watched it and thought it was great. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Marisol