Thursday, November 20, 2008

New leotards and fun stuff

We had gym pictures last week- it took until midnight! But the girls had lots of fun, it was the first time dressing up in their new leotards. One of the girls on the team has a mom who sews, and so Rowan got a new leotard she picked out herself this year.(Last year she got moved to the team after they had been ordered, so I got her a used one on eBay that was nice, but she didn't get to pick it!) Its her favorite color- blue! And the stars were her idea, too. Gryphon may compete later this season if she gets more flexible (ouch...!)so she has a fancy leotard, too. Hers is from eBay, and she loves it.

The flash dies while Rowan was posing, so while the photographer got batteries I snapped some cheesy photos of my own of her. Gryphon had no flash malfunctions during her photo shoot, so I don't have any pics of her . I'm sure I'll have gymnastics pictures ad nauseum later though, never fear! ;)



3 comments:

Jackie Wood said...

Beautiful pictures of two very beautiful girls. Love the sparkle!!!

Anonymous said...

There are many different pieces of apparel that are considered as being lingerie, including baby dolls, chemises, Basques, boy shorts, bras, corsets, g-strings, teddies, petticoats, nightgowns, negligees, Leotards, petticoats, and more.

Anonymous said...

When putting together a kit, or bag of things needed for dance class make sure you included a lot of different stuff, like and extra pair of shoes, extra leotards, extra tights, basically an extra of everything. You may want to include some first aid supplies too like band aids, and ice packs for sore toes.