
Rowan is Sleeping Beauty, she adores her wig. When she puts it on, she walks very primly and strokes her hair. Its hilarious- the poor kid is obsessed with long hair.
Look! No Harry Potter, for the first time in years!!Both girls went to a costume party last week with a costume contest, and Gryphon went as a headless cheerleader. Her *real* costume is of Marley the Yellow Lab (from the book Marley and Me) but we didn't get around to making it until today. Its homemade, by Gryphon. She is very proud of it- I prefer the headless Cheerleader myself for the hilarity!
More pictures this weekend of Trick or Treat and some more fun fall stuff we have planned!


More pictures this weekend of Trick or Treat and some more fun fall stuff we have planned!

3 comments:
I think if I wore that wig I would probably act that way too. :)
Too fun! Happy Halloween to you all (love the costumes)!
So creative! They get that from their dad, huh? ;)
Post a Comment