
We are here in Boston, with Mark's parents, for a little fall vacation. Today we started out at the public gardens, where I tried to get some fall portraits of the girls. The swan boats were put up for the winter, but the fall foliage was beautiful!

From there it was off to Boston Common and the Freedom Trail. We walked all over Boston today.


Rowan's favorite part of the Freedom Trail: The Old North Church. Gryphon's: Paul Revere's house

Mark most enjoyed the Old North Church, as well.


My favorite was of course the gorgeous graveyards!! I got some beautif. ul photos of headstones


We're off to Concord tomorrow!
5 comments:
Great to see all of these places again. Have fun in Concord, it was the highlight of the trip for me!!!
sure, why not!
yeah! its much better,
I've never been to Boston in the Fall. ;) (Actually I've never been to Boston at all... I'd love to go someday!)
You seem to have been invaded by heavy equipment.
Post a Comment