Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Gorgeous Smile!!!


Gryphon got her braces off today! Its wild to think that at 9, she's had them on and off already- its a big change from when I was a kid! We celebrated with some Butterfingers she has been saving in the freezer since Halloween. Next week she gets her retainer, she got to pick the colors so it is tiger striped.

3 comments:

joybooth said...

Oh My Gosh-you look georgous. The only thing I don't like is that you now look older-you need to stop that! I can't wait to see the tiger strip retainer. The girls are also waiting to see more Rowan in action movies!
Love you all
Aunt Joy, Uncle Matt and the crazy Booth girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you got your braces off! Did it hurt? You look great and older. Love, Rachel

Anonymous said...

Papa and I love that beautiful smile. You always have a great smile. Now those teeth look super. I am sure that candy bar was a special treat.Always keep smiling even on rainy days.

We love you,
Papa and Grammy