Saturday, June 16, 2007

First Swim Meet!


Gryphon's swim team-The Lake Ridge Lancers-had their first swim meet today against the Ben Lomond Flying Ducks. The meet started at the ungodly hour of 6 am, but the Lancer's were bright eyed and bushy tailed, and ready to swim. (Lancer Mommas and siblings-not so much!) Gryphon swam in 5 races, including some relays, and she won her heat for breaststroke! Her friends April and Kaycee are on the team, too, and that makes it even more fun.
Go Lancers!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of both of our cousins and can not wait watch them swim and do gymnastics ("BYMNASTICS" as little Gryphon use to say) SEE YOU IN AUGUST
Haley, Abbey and Emma

Lynnae said...

Woo Hoo!! GO GRYPHON!!
Your kids RAWK!!

Hugs,
Lynnae

Mari said...

Your kids are so beautiful! I owe you a phone call and will this week. I started my blog again, so I just need to learn how to post pictures.

Love you,
Mari