Sunday, May 13, 2007

Guess where I got a job?


I thought I had already blogged about this, but...I got a job at Starbucks! It's right around the corner from my house, and sometimes Mark and the kids walk the dogs up to see me at night. I sort of fell into it, I was in there one day getting coffee, and saw a "now hiring" sign, and well, the rest is history. It really is as fun as it looks to work at Starbucks, most of the time (busy Saturdays do not count!). And the free coffee, well, thats just priceless!
Could there be a more perfect part time job for me???

1 comment:

Lynnae said...

Holy crap!! That's sweet! And yes, oh so perfect for you.

Don't worry, the "newness" *will* wear off and all you'll hear is...
"This doesn't have enough chocolate in it"... "My latte has too much foam".... "I wanted that iced".... "I didn't want whip creme".... "This is too hot"...

Get the pic?? :)
(oh Lynnae, stop)