
Wednesday, April 11th was library day. Rowan's books were all about Joan of Arc (don't ask), and Gryphon's books were all American Girl books.
April 13th I had leg surgery. Here are my gnarly looking legs, all bandaged up. I'm allergic to Percoset, so no picture for April 14th since I was VERY grouchy without any pain medication!
OK, its hard to see, but here is my swelled up foot-little sausage toes! Gross, I know.Trust me, its better in black and white than color!!

April 16th, the girls at Mary Washington's house in Fredricksburg, VA. Mark took this. As you cansee, our 80 degree summer weather has been replaced by COLD!
2 comments:
Cami I'm so sorry about your percocet allergy. (I couldn't take mine either at the hospital....I kept asking where my twins were lol!) so from the looks of your legs I gather you didn't get some needle anelgesic huh? Bet you had to go for full blown pain relief like the spinal block? Good luck to you on the recovery and btw...love the girls choices at the library.
Erin
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???
You just say "leg surgery" - let us non-living-on-the-east-coast folks know what's a happenin'. I hope your recovery is quick, for the girls sake. hehe.
LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment