We took April and Casey, friends of the girls from our home school group, with us to DC this weekend.

Every Saturday morning they have free performances at the National Theatre in DC. Last weekends was a Laura Ingalls WIlder play that I am kicking myself for missing. Thsi weekend they had a comedian/magician, who was hilarious!
Mark got "volunteered" to assist the performer onto his unicycle-it was 7 feet high, and the guy literally climbed up Mark! The girls loved it.
Then we walked across the city a few blocks (it was finally warm!) The girls didn't mind the walk-they played sled dogs the whole way and we "mushed" them.

We ended up at the Museum of African art, because we are reading about African kingdoms in history this week. They had some neat stuff, especially the masks, but the girls were more interested in playing dogs!Sorry about the awful pictures- the white balance was all messed up and I didn't notice until I got home! I'm still learning this digital camera stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment