
Nemo doesn't look so good, huh? He's not-he's in the freezer right now, having gone belly-up. I swear, we did nothing to him except weigh him and observe him! Personally, given my track record with fish, I'm impressed he lasted 2 weeks. Poor Nemo, if only he'd stayed at the Wal-Mart tank and gone home with someone else...
...if your wondering about the freezer, its because the girls want to "bury him at sea" with full military honors. So when their buddies get home from school tomorrow, guess what we'll be doing? Don't worry, I'll take pictures! (Bwahahahaha!)
2 comments:
lmao Cami...I have the same trouble. I am loving your blog but hey when are you gonna get political girl...you know we don't see eye to eye all the time but I always appreciate your point of view :)
Hey Cam, Just why did you take that poor fish out of his cozy SAFE Wal Mart home? We love the blog, it makes us feel a little closer to you guys. Looking forward to more, Love your Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment