
...in the parking lot of the Showboat Casino Hotel
I say I remember you
You drive like a PTA mother
You bought me draft beer
In a plastic cup
I'm feeling thankful for the small things today
I'm feeling thankful for the small things today
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me,
And to you!
Yes, its my birthday, and I'm listening to the Happy Birthday song. I listen to it every year on my birthday, because it makes me happy. Since its all about me today, I thought I put up some pictures of me for once. Here I am in all my glory!
Happy Birthday to me!


4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CAMI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Trust me this is better than me actually singing it! Hope you had a great one.
Oh I hope you had a very HAPPY birthday Cami and btw...you look fabulous!
GET DOWN WITH YOUR BAD SELF !!
That's right, baby, toot that horn and toot it LOUD because you are FABULOUS!!
You've turned into a beautiful young woman :) (thank God Junior High is over!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (late as ever....)
Love, Lynnae
Cami,
Happy late, late birthday to you!!!I am so bad with birthdays. I love the pictures and smiled real big because you look great and I hope that you did something really fun for yourself that day. I am so proud that you are my sister-in-law!!!
Love Jill
Post a Comment