Friday, December 29, 2006

I was very, very good this year, and got a new camera!

...and so now I need a blog to post pictures on, so you can see what we are doing out here in Virginia!

(Warning: If you are bored to tears by looking at poor quality pictures of the same 2 kids, a thousand times, this isn't the blog for you!)

So without further ado, our latest adventures!

1 comment:

Old Southern Friend said...

This is GREAT!!! I want to know how to do this .....

however ... unlike yourself I cannot even comprehend adding one more thing to my plate - even IF I understood how. I'm having hard enough time trying to figure out "forums" - too abstract for my way of thinking!!

The kids and I look forward to seeing more pics!! Hang in there and Good luck with 2007 school year!